Chalet Dolce Vita
Refined and stylish, the centre-piece of Chalet Dolce Vita is the fantastic pool and spa area complete with bar area is the ultimate way to unwind after a day on the slopes.
Chalet Dolce Vita enjoys a fantastic location in the Luxury Ski resort of Courchevel Moriond (1650), equidistant between the ski slopes and the central hub of the resort. At 600 sq.m in size, chalet Dolce Vita offers the space you need for a large family or group, in open plan living spaces and eight bedrooms, in an exquisitely decorated luxury ski chalet with all the features you would expect from a property of this caliber. The chalet boasts and impressive indoor/outdoor pool area, with a sauna and steam room bar area and a Jacuzzi. A play room for children and a cinema room is a welcome addition for families and makes Dolce Vita one impressive option in Courchevel Moriond (1650).
- Indoor/Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Steam Room
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Children's Playroom
- Cinema Room
- Bar Area
- Master Bedroom with King Size Bed, with en suite bathroom
- 3 Double Bedrooms, Queen Bed and en suite bathroom.
- 1 Bedroom with Twin Beds, 1 cabin with Single Bed with en suite bathroom
- 1 bedroom with a double bed, queen size, and en-suite bathroom
- 1 bedroom with a double bed, queen size, and en-suite bathroom with children's area with two folding bunk beds
- Chalet Manager
- Private Chef
- Distance to piste: 350 meters, 5 min. drive
- Distance to lifts: 350 meters, 5 min. drive
- Distance to resort centre: 250 meters, 2 min. drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 10m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 10m / 150km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Flowers and welcome gift on arrival
- Daily breakfast (afternoon tea on request)
- Dinner on seven nights
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Towels & bed linen
- Daily cleaning
- Wood delivery
- In-resort chauffeur service (12 hours a day)
- Food & beverage cost, payable in resort
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Tourist tax
- Afternoon Tea on request
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Please note that the cost of food and drink is not included
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.