Literally on the piste, a true ‘Ski in, ski out’ Chalet experience at Marmotte. Access to all the Trois Vallees has to offer could hardly be closer!
This chalet is no longer available. Please contact one of our Chalet Sales Specialists to find out what alternative options are available on 01993 899 421.
This Swiss-style chalet was built to the highest standards in 2005 and designed by Courchevel’s premier architect. Located amidst breathtaking mountain scenery in the Belvedere, just above Courchevel 1650. Situated on the edge of the Vanoise National Park and yet quite literally on the slopes, the chalet offers and exceptional location as well as the ultimate ski in ski out luxury.
Accommodating 10, the chalet is arranged over three floors and offers spacious and flexible accommodation. Bright and airy throughout, with marble heated floors natural stone and wood used extensively, they exude a rustic yet contemporary feel. Living areas incorporate natural colours with open fires, plenty of room to relax and sunny balconies overlooking the slopes. Beautifully crafted furniture and decorative features both inside and out, making dining and apres ski special. Each bedroom has an ensuite bathroom or shower complete with luxury bath products. Fine Egyptian bed linen ensures an elegant touch.
There is a purpose designed ski room in the chalet with drying facilities and both chalets have multi-channel satellite TV with plasma screens, telephone and wi-fi internet access.
…basically it was absolutely beautiful, amazingly well fitted out and in a spectacular location. We were all very impressed.
- "Ski In, Ski Out" access
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Spacious relaxation area
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- DVD player
- Sony Playstation 2 with games
- Sky TV
- Flat Screen TV
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Laundry room in basement
- Car parking on heated drive
- Resort driving service
- Safe deposit box in each bedroom
- Air humidifier in each bedroom
- Hair dryer in every bedroom
- 1 x Master Twin/Double with en suite bath & shower. Private balcony
- 3 x Twin/Double with en suite bathrooms. Terraces
- 1 x Mezzanine with two single beds
- Resort Manager
- Distance to piste: Ski in/Ski Out
- Distance to lifts: 100m
- Distance to resort centre: 20 min. Walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 10m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 10m / 150km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children’s lunch and supper every day
- Champagne and canapés (six nights)
- Dinner on six nights
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Mid week towel and linen change
- Newspapers on request
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Resort driving service (09:00 - 19:00)
- Personal laundry service (in house on complimentary basis and dry cleaning with additional charge)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Tourist tax
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- €8,000 Security Deposit is required by credit card authorisation on arrival
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.