I love this fun and funky chalet with cool design ideas. You have the feel of a really luxurious chalet in th 3 Valleys without the crazy price tags.
This 400 sq.m chalet is located in Courchevel Moriond (1650) and features 5 en-suite bedrooms for 10 guests. One of the great aspects about this chalet is that it has two master bedrooms, so ideal when being rented by two families.
This chalet is seriously cool, with funky designer furniture and a great games/entertainment area with bar and pool table. The chalet has an open plane living dinning area with open fire and large picture windows to take in the views.
The spa facilities in this chalet are well equipped with a large jacuzzi, Hammam and fitness/massage room. The property also features south and west facing balconies to soak up the sun and the views.
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Massage Room
- Private Gym
- Cinema Room
- South-Facing Terrace and Balcony
- West-facing Balcony
- Garage Parking
- Billiards Table
- Bedroom 1: Double, TV, en-suite
- Bedroom 2: Twin, TV, Balcony, en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 3; Twin, TV, en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 4: MASTER: King size bed, TV, Safe, Dressing room, South facing balcony, en-suite and office area.
- Bedroom 5: MASTER: King size bed, TV, Safe, Dressing room, en-suite and office area.
- Resort Manager
- Distance to piste: 350m
- Distance to lifts: 350m
- Distance to resort centre: 350m
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 10m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 10m / 150km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Mid week towel and linen change
- Fresh flowers
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Breakfast food costs are billed for in resort
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.