Chalets de Belvedere
Les Chalets de Belvedere are where smart people stay in the Courchevel valley. Genuine ski in, ski out.
This chalet is no longer available. Please contact one of our Chalet Sales Specialists to find out what alternative options are available on 01993 899 421.
This Swiss-style collection of chalets was built to the highest standards in 2005 and designed by Courchevel’s premier architect. Located amidst breathtaking mountain scenery in the Belvedere, just above Courchevel 1650. Situated on the edge of the Vanoise National Park and yet quite literally on the slopes, the chalet offers an exceptional location as well as the ultimate "ski in, ski out" luxury.
Three Chalets with Full Luxury
Bright and airy throughout the three main chalets, with marble heated floors, natural stone and wood used extensively, they exude a rustic yet contemporary feel. Living areas incorporate natural colours with open fires, plenty of room to relax and sunny balconies overlooking the slopes. Beautifully crafted furniture and decorative features both inside and out, making dining and apres ski special. Each bedroom has an ensuite bathroom or shower complete with luxury bath products. Fine Egyptian bed linen ensures an elegant touch.
There are purpose designed ski rooms in all three chalets, with drying facilities and multi-channel satellite TV with plasma screens, telephone and wi-fi internet access throughout. The chalet offers daily breakfast and afternoon tea as well as dinner on 6 nights.
A Chalet of Wonderful Size
Accommodating 32, the property is arranged over three chalets, however a further two people can be accommodated in a beautiful Mazot comprising of an open-plan sitting and dining area, kitchen amenities, and a mezzanine with a double bed. A separate shower room can be found on the ground floor.
This property is also available as three independent chalets.
Champagne in the hot tub blissfully smoothes the path to success on skis
- "Ski In, Ski Out" access
- Spacious relaxation area
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- L'Occitane© bath & beauty products
- Frette linen
- Telephone and Fax
- Flat Screen TV
- Sky TV
- Sony Playstation 2 with games
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Laundry room in basement
- Chalet Blanchot: (10)
- 1 x Master double room with shower and bath with dressing room
- 3 x Double rooms with bath
- 1 x Twin room (bunk beds) with shower
- Chalet Chamois: (14)
- 2 x Double bedroom with bathroom and toilet
- 2 x Double bedroom with shower room and toilet
- 2 x Twin bedroom with bathroom and toilet
- 1 x Master bedroom with dressing area, shower room, toilet
- (1 x Mezzanine with two separate beds)
- Chalet Marmotte: (8)
- 2 x Double rooms with bath
- 1 x Twin with bath
- 1 x Master double bedroom with bath and shower and dressing room
- Chalet Petite Marmotte: (2)
- 1 x double room
- 1 x bathroom with shower
- Shuttle driving service
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 10m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 10m / 150km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Dinner on six nights
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel and linen change
- Resort shuttle driving service
- Newspapers on request
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.