Portetta Hotel **** Courchevel Moriond (1650), France
What we love
A great location with all the facilities of Aquamotion on your doorstep - this hotel is really perfect for families
Setting the scene
Located next to the Aquamotion Leisure centre in Courchevel 1650, Ecrin Blanc provides the perfect retreat for a family holiday to the French Alps.
This luxury ski hotel offers ski in, ski out access, an in-house ski rental shop and a private tunnel from the hotel to Aquamotion. The stylish decor beautifully blends a traditional alpine atmosphere with sleek contemporary elegance.
With a welcoming lounge, bar and restaurant the Hotel Ecrin Blanc offers an excellent value option in the Courchevel valley and has all you need for a relaxing ski holiday on your doorstep.
Rooms and Suites
- Cocoon Room – 30 sqm with forest views
- Superior cocoon room – 30 sqm with a sofa bed and mountain views
- Privilege cocoon room – 30 sqm with a sofa bed, balcony and mountain views
- Suite – 40 sqm with a double sofa bed, balcony and mountain views
- Superior suite – 45 sqm with a double sofa bed, balcony and mountain views
- Family suite – 40 sqm with a separate bedroom and living room featuring a double sofa bed, balcony and mountain views
- Suite coup de cœur – 55 sqm with a separate bedroom and living room featuring a double sofa bed, balcony and mountain views
- Large suite – 50 sqm with a bedroom, bunkbed room and a living room featuring a double sofa bed, balcony and mountain views
- Superior large suite – 65 sqm with a bedroom, bunkbed room and a living room featuring a double sofa bed, balcony and mountain views
- Very large suite – 80-120 sqm with three bedrooms and a living room featuring a double sofa bed, two balconies and mountain views
Spa and Wellness
A private tunnel links the hotel to Aquamotion, offering one of the most extensive leisure and spa facilities in the alps. Relax in the Aquawellness Spa and indulge with a treatment or massage or for more exhilaration Aqualudique offers indoor surfing, slides and a huge pool. The centre is rounded off with an excellent gym and an indoor climbing wall.
Dining and Après Ski
The Grill and Terrace
Focusing on simple, family French cuisine with a farm to table ethos Le Grill offers generous and seasonal food in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Outside the sunny terrace makes the most of its lovely slope side views offering freshly shucked oysters and wood fired pizzas.
Cellier and Bar
The Cellier offers a cosy environment to sample regional products from local producers whilst relaxing in the lounge and enjoying a cocktail from the bar. On weekends, the bar is taken over by DJs, offering a lively atmosphere to kick your week off with a bang and celebrate the end of your holiday.
- Distance to piste: ski in, ski out
- Distance to resort centre: five minutes drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 10m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 10m / 150km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2019/20 Pricing
- Cocoon Room – From EUR 2,765 to 5,040
- Superior cocoon room – From EUR 2,885 to 5,250
- Privilege cocoon room – From EUR 3,010 to 5,480
- Suite – From EUR 3,465 to 6,335
- Superior suite – From EUR 3,8150 to 6,935
- Family suite – From EUR 3,955 to 7,245
- Suite coup de cœur – From EUR 4,830 to 8,820
- Large suite – From EUR 5,075 to 9,240
- Superior large suite – From EUR 5,740 to 10,465
- Very large suite – From EUR 7,525 to 13,685
*Prices are per room, per week based on double occupancy, on a bed and breakfast basis.
Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.