Hotel Le Chabichou **** Courchevel 1850, France
What we love
The Fahrenheit 7 is the perfect hotel for couples and families looking to experience quality accommodation with a lively atmosphere where convenience is a must. It isn’t everyday where you get to walk straight out on to the slopes and only be 20 meters from the nearest lift station!
Setting the scene
Hotel Fahrenheit Seven is a fun and quirky 4-Star Hotel located right on the foot of the slopes in Courchevel 1650. It offers superb ski in/ski out access and has a modern style, cleverly mixed with a vintage design.
With six room categories to choose from there really is something for everyone at the Fahrenheit Seven making it very well suited for families and couples alike. The hotel also has a superb in-house restaurant and If you are looking for an evening of entertainment, there is no need to leave the hotels front door. Le Zinc is the place to be in Courchevel 1650, the large bar and lounge area offers a place to relax and enjoy live music and Dj sets after a day on the slopes.
Hotel Fahrenheit Seven is a must if you’re looking to enjoy a luxury ski holiday in the famous Trois Vallees.
Rooms and Suites
- Double Room with Shower - approx. 30sqm. With a double bed or twin beds, an en suite bathroom with shower and a balcony overlooking the village of Courchevel 1650.
- Double Room with Bath - approx. 20-24sqm. With a double bed or twin beds, an en suite bathroom with bathtub and a balcony overlooking slopes or village of Courchevel 1650.
- Triple Room – approx. 28sqm. With a double bed or twin beds as well as an armchair which folds out into a single bed. There is also a balcony overlooking the village of Courchevel 1650.
- Family Room – approx. 38sqm. This is comprised of two interconnecting double rooms with a balcony and views overlooking the slopes.
- Top Floor Duplex – approx. 45sqm. Comprised of two bedrooms spread over two floors with an armchair that folds out into a single bed on the upper level.
- Family Duplex with Slope views – approx. 50sqm. Comprised of two bedrooms spread over two floors with a living area on the upper level in the Family Duplex’s with views overlooking the slopes.
Spa and Wellness
The hotels wellness area includes a large sauna, hammam and relaxation room. Massages and spa treatments are also available.
Dining and Après Ski
La Rotisserie: Open from 09:00 – 19:00. It is open for drinks all day and for lunch from 11:45 onwards. The head chef Jerome Godon has created dishes using fresh local ingredients. The menu includes meats cooked in wood fired ovens, seared fish, dishes with Asian flavours, local unpasteurised cheeses as well as a home-made dessert menu. There is also a children’s menu to accommodate younger taste buds. The wine list includes the best local wines and wines from further afield.
Le Zinc: A Trendy yet cosy bar and lounge area serving over 145 carefully selected wines, champagnes, rums and cognacs as well as a variety of share platters including cold meats and cheeses. Le Zinc also hosts live music nights as well as DJ sets allowing you to party on in to the night with friends and family.
La Cheminée: A cosy lounge serving crepes and hot drinks in front of the fire. In the evening this is the perfect spot to retreat to for an aperitif or digestif.
La Terrasse: Serving the same food as La Rotisserie on the hotels lovely terrace at the foot of the slopes, this is a great spot to relax and soak up some rays.
- Distance to piste: Ski in, ski out
- Distance to lifts: 20 metres
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 10m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 10m / 150km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2019/20 Pricing
- Double Room with shower – From EUR 1,990 to EUR 3,895
- Double Room village view – From EUR 1,990 to EUR 3,895
- Double Room piste view – From EUR 2,205 to EUR 4,075
- Triple room – From EUR 2,380 to EUR 4,605
- Family Rooms – From EUR 3,310 to EUR 6,505
- Top Floor Duplex – From EUR 4,585 to EUR 8,675
- Family Duplex – From EUR 5,220 to EUR 14,000
*Prices are based on double occupancy, per week including breakfast. Supplements may apply for additional adults and children.
Please contact us on +44 1993 899 422 for more information and live availability.