The Ultima Chalets Courchevel
With a choice of chalets, there will be the perfect fit for your group of family or friends this winter. With a coveted location, enjoy ski-in ski-out convenience from any one of the properties. The shared facilities of The Ultima village are second to none.
Revel in your favourite days at the Ultima Collection, your luxury village experience in Courchevel 1650. A collection of thirteen chalets, with each chalet comprising of either four or five bedrooms, enviably located in the exclusive Belvédère enclave. As well as a coveted piste side location, enjoy true ski-in ski-out luxury from each chalet.
As well as your own chalet indulging you with sumptuous interiors, connecting bathrooms and dressing areas along with private balconies or garden spaces, enjoy the Ultima Courchevel’s facilities. The wishes of both adults and children, skiers and non-skiers alike have been carefully considered to ensure that these are days to remember for everyone. Within the two spas, let the cares of your everyday be laid aside as you enjoy the indoor and outdoor pools, sauna, hammam and jacuzzi.
For those with energy still to burn, there is the well-equipped fitness suite. Alternatively, as children will undoubtedly want to head straight for the cinema and children’s room as ski lessons finish, enjoy a well-deserved drink in the bar. When après transitions to evening, either enjoy the Ultima Courchevel’s restaurant or why not treat yourself and invite a private chef to the comfort of your chalet? Please note that this is a service that will need requesting in advance.
- Shared spa access
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Nail bar
- Fitness room
- 4 Bedroom Chalet (180sqm each)
- 4 x Master suites with en suite bathroom and dressing room
- 5 Bedroom Chalet (220sqm each)
- 5 x Master suites with en suite bathroom and dressing room
- Chauffeur service
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/Ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute drive (Courchevel 1650) 8 minute drive (Courchevel 1850)
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 10m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 10m / 150km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
Full Service (Only avaialble in Four Bedroom Chalets):
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping and turn down service
- Arrival and departure transfers from nearby airports (conditions apply)
- In resort shuttle service
- SPA access
Housekeeping Only Service for Four and Five Bedroom Chalets
- Daily Housekeeping Service
- Twice-weekly linen change
- In resort shuttle service
- SPA access
- Food & drink cost for evening meals, payable in resort
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.