Chalet Le 1550
Chalet Le 1550 has a beautiful setting nestled among the trees and close to the slopes leading in to Courchevel Village. The quality of the interior design and the excellent spa families make Chalet le 1550 one of the villages most luxurious properties.
Located in the exclusive area of Brigues in Courchevel Village, Chalet Le 1550 is a luxury chalet that blends contemporary design with a traditional setting. The area is located between the tracks of Brigues and Plantret and approximately 200m from the slopes which gives guests convenient access to the extensive Les Trois Vallées.
Superb facilities help compliment what is one of Courchevel Village's finest properties and the sumptuous spa includes an indoor swimming pool, fitness room, sauna and outdoor jacuzzi. The open plan living area is perfectly zoned to cater to both social gatherings and the more relaxing evenings enjoying the peaceful setting.
As you can see, the views from the lounge are simply divine providing quite a framed vista over the mountain range. There are five uniformed yet wonderfully designed en suite bedrooms including a family bedroom with additional bunk beds and a master suite.
Chalet Le 1550 in Courchevel Village is a the ideal property for guests looking to stay in luxury, beautiful surroundings but away from the glitz and glamour of Courchevel 1850. Great for groups of friends or families, the chalet comfortably sleeps a maximum of 10 adults and 4 children. The chalet is offered on a self-catered basis however, the service of breakfast is included.
Beautiful location. lovely inside and stunning views. Everything was perfect.
- 380 sqm
- Close Proximity to Slopes
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Fitness Room
- Massage Room
- 1 x Family suite with double/twin bed and two bunk beds (sleeps 4) and an en suite bathroom
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- Housekeeper (4hr/day)
- Distance to piste: 150m (Deviation)
- Distance to resort centre: 12 min. walk/2 min. drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF) 1h 15m / 100km
- Geneva (GVA) 2h 00m / 105km
- Lyon (LYS) 2h 00m / 180km
- Grenoble (GNB) 2h 05m / 150km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Chalet rental price
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Champagne reception
- Gourmet welcome basket
- Daily Breakfast prepared by chalet staff (not including cost of food and beverage)
- Daily Housekeeping (4hr/day)
- Linen, towels and slippers
- Luxury bathroom products
- Mid-week towel change
- End of stay cleaning
- Fresh flowers
- Local tourist tax
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Cost of food and beverage for breakfast, payable in resort
- Breakfast is prepared by the housekeeper
- The food and drink for the preparation of the breakfast is not included and will be payable in resort
- A security deposit will be required
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.