Summit View, Lucerne Suite
A stylish chalet apartment located literally on the piste making for an ideal family getaway. Ski school can′t get much closer, being right on the doorstep. Want to make the morning rush a more relaxing experience? Stay here.
Summit View is a brand new development offering designer comfort at 2000 metres altitude in an unrivalled piste-side location with spectacular views. The lodge comprises of five chalet-style suites sleeping from 6 – 12 people in exceptional comfort. The suites have three, four or six bedrooms, each entirely independent with its own living and dining area and its own dedicated chalet host. Each suite is designed specifically with families in mind and several of the bedrooms have extra beds for children and cot space for infants.
The weathered oak floors, seasoned timbers and traditional fire places are complimented by all the modern toys including plasma TV’s, state of the art entertainment and complimentary wireless internet. There is even a special treatment room for massage and beauty therapy.
All suites have balconies which overlook the spectacular Grand Rochette and the Front de Neige piste. With a selection of restaurants and bars on the doorstep, Summit View offers the finest and most convenient chalet accommodation in the resort.
I would definitely recommend this chalet, great for the children, and great for the adults. We all hope to get another holiday here before the end of the season.
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Open fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Luxury bath and beauty products
- Music System
- DVD player
- LCD TV
- Cable TV
- iPad for guest use
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Room 1 - Twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 2 - Twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 3 - Double with en suite bathroom. Space for a cot
- Room 4 - Twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 5 - Twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 6 - Double with en suite bathroom. Space for a cot
- 2 Hosts
- Resort Manager
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: 100 metres
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h / 120km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 20m / 170km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 20m / 200km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 50m / 200km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
per person, includes flights and coach transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Welcome and assistance
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Wake up drinks
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (first and last night)
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- One staff day off per week
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping (except day off)
- Return London flights
- Group airport transfer by coach
- Tourist tax
- Upgrade to Club Service when a whole group booking is made
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £199 (less £100 on no travel dates)
- Children 2-12 yrs £75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost £125 including cot and highchair
- Independent travel discount of £100 to £150 may apply
- Flights and Class are subject to availability
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Ski carriage available: please ask for a quote
- Service upgrades available
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.