Luxury self-catered accommodation is becoming more and more popular within our portfolio. With access to some of the best skiing in the Three Valleys the Belvedere could not have come soon enough!
Chalet Belvedere is a beautifully designed and furnished luxury chalet situated on the edge of the Moretta Blanche piste in a private cul-de-sac in the Three Valleys best kept secret - La Tania.
The chalet benefits from an outdoor secluded Jacuzzi, sauna with rain shower, cinema room, snug and a stunning open plan lounge with floor to ceiling windows giving breathtaking views over the mountains and piste. This chalet is offered self-catered but with your own personal housekeeper each morning.
There are three en-suite double/twin rooms. One Single room with a pull out bed underneath and additional single on mezzanine, and one bunk room.
This lovely chalet gives you the opportunity to eat out or dine in with out having to compromise on the luxury factor!
- Ski-in/Ski-out Access
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Cinema Room
- 3 x Twin/Double en suite bedrooms
- 1 x Single bedroom with pull out bed, and additional single on mezzanine
- 1 x Bunk room sleeping two
- Resort Manager
- Distance to piste: Ski in, ski out (Moretta Blanche piste)
- Distance to resort centre: 4 min. drive / 10 min. walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 20m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 175km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 35m / 170km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
chalet rental price, accommodation only
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Assistance with ski rentals
- Assistance with lift tickets
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Twice weekly housekeeping service and mid week towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.