Another ski-in/ski-out chalet in the family friendly resort of la Tania is just what we need. Especially one that can ensure great service, delicious food and that all important hot tub!
Chalet Ecritoire in the family friendly resort of La Tania offers doorstep skiing, fully ensuite bedrooms, a sauna & hot tub and all the usual gadgets.
Outside, it's a beautifully-finished, picture-perfect chalet just off the Moretta piste. Just 50m to the main gondola, you'll be able to ski down in the mornings (unless of course, you prefer to use the on call driver service) and it's also just a short stroll to the village shops and bars.
The interior in this new chalet has been revamped to include fully ensuite bathrooms for each of the 5 bedrooms. There is also be a hot tub, sauna and TV snug/games room for ultimate apres-ski indulgence and entertainment.
A perfect family chalet in a family resort, but fear not dad′s you can still ski to your hearts content in the Three Valley playground!
- Ski-in/Ski-out Access
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- TV and Games Room
- 5 x Twin/Double en-suite bedrooms
- Driver service
- Distance to lifts: 70 metres from the Gondola
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 20m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 175km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 35m / 170km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast (five mornings à la carte, two mornings buffet breakfast)
- Daily afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (first night and last night)
- Prosecco and canapés (all other nights, except chef's night off)
- Dinner on six nights (five nights full service, one night dinner is pre-prepared by your chef)
- Carefully selected house wines
- Beers and soft drinks
- Two staff days off per week (chef and hosts)
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Resort shuttle driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.