Nestled in La Tania means you are tucked away but access to arguably the best ski area in Europe is right on your doorstep. Nothing but excellent feedback from this lovely and cozy little Chalet. We are big fans.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac nestling between green and red pistes, Chalet Johanna benefits from a convenient location. Built in traditional wood 'Jacobean' style, this luxuriously furnished, five bedroom chalet boasts an extensive open plan living space, with high beamed ceilings and leather sofas surrounding a central stone fireplace.
Overlooking La Tania, the views from the lounge balconies are breathtaking, and incorporate a sunny setting overlooking the village. The outdoor hot tub will provide the ultimate relaxing reward at the end of an exhilarating days skiing.
The chalet has a dedicated and experienced couple who will look after you for the week. They are carefully chosen for their passion for cooking, flair for entertaining and high level of customer care. In addition, the company owners work alongside the chalet team to ensure that you have an exceptional experience in La Tania.
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Close Proximity To Slopes
- Panoramic Views
- 2 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en suites
- 1 x Family room sleeping up to 4 with en suite
- 2 x Double/Twin bedrooms which share a bathroom
- 2 Hosts/Hostesses
- Resort Manager
- Resort shuttle service
- Distance to piste: 50m to the piste
- Distance to resort centre: 5 min. walk / 2 min. drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 20m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 175km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 35m / 170km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Welcome and assistance
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast (five mornings à la carte, two mornings buffet breakfast)
- Daily afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (first night and last night)
- Prosecco and canapés (all other nights, except chef's night off)
- Dinner on six nights (five nights full service, one night dinner is pre-prepared by your chef)
- Carefully selected house wines
- Beers and soft drinks
- Two staff days off per week (chef and hosts)
- Mid week towel change
- Five days housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Resort shuttle driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices stated are for 10 guests only. There is a supplement for the additional + 2 guests
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.