We think that this cosy chalet is such a wonderful place to enjoy after a long day of skiing. On our visit to Chalet Panda all we wanted to do was sit by the fire with a large glass of mulled wine.
This chalet is no longer available. Please contact one of our Chalet Sales Specialists to find out what alternative options are available on 01993 899 421.
Panda has recently been extensively renovated to become a premier, modern chalet. Its six bedrooms are finished to a high standard with warming wood to create a cosy feel.
The two luxury suites have the advantage of a seating area and a small balcony. They can be used as family rooms (one even has a separate sleeping area), or they can be enjoyed by just two people. The rest of the four rooms comprise of doubles, twins and one charming bunk room, which would be perfect for children.
The lounge is light and welcoming, with comfy leather sofas and cowhide armchairs. There is a separate TV/Games “snug” ideal for watching a big blockbuster or entertaining the children!
The concept behind the chalet is comfort and relaxation.
The beds all have Egyptian cotton linen and feather/down duvets and pillows. The bathrooms have walk-in showers and REN toiletries, bathrobes and soft, fluffy towels. After a hard day on the slopes relax in the mini-spa area with indoor sauna and outdoor hot tub.
Wanted to write and thank you for the most wonderful ski holiday that we had with you last week. We were all very impressed with the service, in fact I think one of the couple along with other family members are hoping to join you again before the end of the season. We had a great time, thank you!
- Close proximity to slopes
- Hot Tub
- Wood burning stove
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- sledges, games and books
- Collection of DVD's
- Flat Screen TV
- iPod Docks
- DVD player
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Resort driving service
- 1 x Double with en suite bath and balcony
- 1 x Double with en suite shower
- 2 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en-suite shower
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite shower
- 1 x Bunk bedroom with en suite shower
- Qualified Chef
- Distance to piste: 1 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 20m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 175km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 35m / 170km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
per person, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast
- Afternoon Tea
- Pre-dinner drinks
- Pre-dinner canapés
- Dinner on six nights
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Housekeeping (6 days)
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Resort shuttle driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplements may apply
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Children under 12 will receive a discount
- Children under 18 months are charged at £150
- Discounts do not apply on peak weeks
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.