Spectacular views and proximity to the pistes makes this chalet an absolute gem. With ample natural light and space, Pleroma offers the perfect family or group get-away, and the luxurious touches, such as the outdoor hot tub on the balcony overlooking the mountains will have you weak at the knees!
A charming detached 4 bedroom chalet, built in the traditional Savoyarde style, benefitting from modern luxuries such as an outdoor hot tub on the balcony, flat screen TV, WIFI and stylish furnishings.
Its location in La Tania offers uninhibited, stunning views. The large picture windows and high ceilings give a wonderful feeling of light and space, which combined with the traditional log fire and solid oak furniture provide a warm homely feel. La Tania village centre is a pleasant stroll away from the higher quieter area of the chalet's location. The resorts green and red piste pass close by the chalet, and so getting up on to the slopes in the morning is a breath of fresh air.
Chalet Pleroma is perfect for families and small groups who want the chalet to themselves.
The chalet was excellent and the hosts brilliant. We cannot thank them enough. It was the best chalet holiday we have been on in a long long time.
- Close Proximity To Slopes
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Wood Fireplace
- Free parking
- 1 x Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- 2 x Twin/Double bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
- 1 x Twin/Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Extra child’s bed can be put in the double bedroom
- (Chalet staff live out)
- Distance to piste: 50 metres
- Distance to resort centre: 5 min. walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 20m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 175km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 35m / 170km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Welcome and assistance
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast (five mornings à la carte, two mornings buffet breakfast)
- Daily afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (first night and last night)
- Prosecco and canapés (all other nights, except chef's night off)
- Dinner on six nights (five nights full service, one night dinner is pre-prepared by your chef)
- Carefully selected house wines
- Beers and soft drinks
- Two staff days off per week (chef and hosts)
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Resort shuttle driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.