La Tania is a great resort for families with young children and Chalet Rachael couldn′t be a better accompaniment to this testimony! We love Chalet Rachel because of its cosy design, fantastic location and family friendly service! It's a great place for a well deserved break.
Chalet Rachel has been furnished to a very high standard throughout with good sized bedrooms and an open plan lounge and dining area overlooking the village of La Tania.
This lovely chalet nestles in a quiet cul-de-sac just 100 metres from both the green and red runs back into resort and has a secluded outdoor hot tub to relax in at the end of a hard day on the piste.
The chef was exceptional!
- Close To The Slopes
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Open Fireplace
- 3 x Twin/Double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- 1 x Family room (twin/double bed and bunk beds) with en-suite bathroom
- Distance to piste: 50 metres
- Distance to resort centre: 5 min. walk / 2 min. drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 20m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 175km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 35m / 170km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Welcome and assistance
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast (five mornings à la carte, two mornings buffet breakfast)
- Daily afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (first night and last night)
- Prosecco and canapés (all other nights, except chef's night off)
- Dinner on six nights (five nights full service, one night dinner is pre-prepared by your chef)
- Beers and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- One staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Resort shuttle driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplements may apply
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.