With a top location and slick interiors, we are really pleased to have Ben Nevis in our portfolio.
Ben Nevis is set in the heart of Les Gets and is a stunning ski apartment well thought out and kitted head to toe with all the luxury furnishes and appliances you would expect from a luxury alpine property.
Ben Nevis is located off the main high street, with everything you need on your doorstep. Including facilities such as a supermarket, shops and selection of great bars and restaurants, eliminating the need to drive anywhere. However, there is underground private parking spaces for those who wish to bring or hire a car.
Ben Nevis is also in easy access to the main ski lifts on foot, and the apartment has its own ski locker with heated boot warmers.
This large contemporary apartment sleeps 8 adults in a range of four super-king or twin bedrooms, and a convivial open plan space upstairs for two children in built in bunk beds.
The entrance into Ben Nevis leads nicely into the large open plan living room which opens out into an impressive dining area with a stylish kitchen to the left. This an impressive area for entertaining with its own private bar and pool table.
Guests can also use the facilities downstairs in the Les Sources du Chery spa for a fee (reduced rate for Ben Nevis guests, payable locally). There are two large pools, a kids pool, two large hot tubs and various treatment rooms.
- Hot Tub
- Steam Shower
- Pool Table
- Bar and Relaxation Area
- Bedroom 1 – King-sized bed with TV and en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 – King-sized bed with TV, en suite and freestanding bath tub
- Bedroom 3 – Super-king/twin beds with TV and bathroom across hall (shared with kids room)
- Bedroom 4 – Super-king/twin beds with TV and en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5 – Kids sleeping area with 2 single beds and a double sofa bed, sleeping up to 4, plus TV (open)
- In resort concierge
- Distance to lifts: Four minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 30m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use self-catered chalet
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Luxury Welcome Hamper
- Bath and beauty products
- Towels & bed linen
- Daily cleaning and final end of stay cleaning
- Midweek towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- In-resort local tax, charged per day per person
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Price based on full occupancy
- Daily Breakfast basket delivery can be arranged at EUR 375 per week
- Pre arrival shop can be arranged at EUR 50 (excluding food costs)
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.