Club Altitude Lodge
One of the few remaining, truly on-the-piste properties – (it’s actually up the mountain!) - with great facilities and a genuine alpine feel.
Altitude Lodge is located at 1,530 metres, on the piste in the main Les Gets ski area of Les Chavannes and next to all the lifts. Green, red and blue pistes weave back to the terrace through the woods.
The funky urban interior boasts lift access to six bedrooms, five of which also have bunk beds making perfect family rooms. All have balconies or terraces and three even benefit from their own with private outdoor hot tubs.
Step off the slopes on to the ground floor where you'll find the ski room with boot warmers and make sure use the sauna and outdoor hot tub during your stay. Upstairs indulge in a choice of menu in the spacious dining area before relaxing in one of two lounges with open fire and flat screen TV or enjoy a drink on the huge terrace overlooking the piste.
- Ski-in/Ski-out Access
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Large Terrace
- 1 x Double room with en suite bathroom, bunk beds and private outdoor hot tub
- 2 x Twin room with en suite bathroom, bunk beds and private outdoor hot tub
- 1 x Twin room with en suite shower room
- 2 x Double room with en suite bathroom and bunk beds
- 2 Hosts
- Resort Manager
- 1 Chef
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute taxi ride also accessible by the Chavannes Lift
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 30m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
per person, includes flights and coach transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Wake up drinks
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Pre-dinner canapés
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- One staff day off per week
- Bath and beauty products
- Daily housekeeping (except day off)
- Mid week towel change
- Return London flights
- Group airport transfer by coach
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £199
- Children go half price in the extra bunk beds if two full price adults/children occupy the room
- Children two to 12 yrs £75 discount
- Infants under two cost £125 including cot and highchair
- Independent travel discount of £100 to £150 may apply
- Flights and Class are subject to availability
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Some rooms incur a supplement
- Ski carriage available: please ask for a quote
- Service upgrades available
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.