A self-catering apartment located slap bang in the middle of bustling Les Gets. Add to that a private hot tub and sauna, and you can see why we think this ultra modern apartment proves so popular.
Chalet apartment Urban Corniche in the lively and easy accessed resort of Les Gets comes as a welcome addition to our luxury self-catered offering. You not only receive a staggering amount of space - 220 sqm - and all the kitchen necessaries for your self-catering holiday, this is a one of a kind in terms of a self-catering property which can also be used to entertain on a grand scale. There is an elegant chrome bar, a pool table, and even a grand piano, to create a timeless mood of relaxed luxury.
After pouring yourselves a drink and tinkling the ivories, you can adjourn to your own private outdoor hot tub and sauna, before heading to town for dinner. Given the location of the chalet this couldn't be easier, as the whole of Les Gets town centre is on your doorstep.
The three main bedrooms can be configured either as doubles or twins, the bunk room sleeps 3 adults in full sized single beds, and the cinema room can also be configured as a double/twin room for 11 person occupancy.
With easy access to the slopes, an hour drive from Geneva airport, underground parking, and a ski locker with heated boot warmers, we think there is nothing missing from this perfectly formed chalet apartment. If you're looking for luxury self-catering in Les Gets, this is the property for you. Ask our dedicated concierge team for top recommendations for meals out in town if you don't trust your fellow guests' cooking abilities.
Luxury self-catering in Les Gets is quite hard to come by, so we know this will be a hit.
- 220 sqm
- Close Proximity to Slopes
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Wine Cellar
- Pool Table
- Open Fireplace
- Garage parking
- 1 x Master double/twin bedroom with an en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 3) with shared bathroom
- 1 x Cinema room/Twin room with shared bathroom
- In-resort Concierge
- Distance to piste: 2 minute walk
- Distance to lifts: 2 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 30m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Exclusive use self-catered chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily cleaning and final end of stay cleaning
- Midweek linen change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Ski-transfer service to Ardent or Prodrain, on call morning and afternoon
- In-resort local tax, charged per day per person
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Price based on full occupancy
- The cinema room can be made into a twin room if desired - extra beds will be charged
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.