A self-catering apartment located slap bang in the middle of bustling Les Gets. Add to that a private hot tub and sauna, and you can see why we think this ultra modern apartment proves so popular.
Penthouse apartment Urban Corniche is in the pretty and easy accessed resort of Les Gets and is a welcome addition to our luxury self-catered offering. You not only receive a staggering amount of space - 220 sqm - and all the kitchen necessaries for your self-catering holiday, this is a one of a kind in terms of a self-catering property which can also be used to entertain on a grand scale. There is an elegant chrome bar, a pool table, and even a grand piano, to create a timeless mood of relaxed luxury.
After pouring yourselves a drink and tinkling the ivories, you can adjourn to your own private outdoor hot tub and sauna, before heading to town for dinner. Given the location of the chalet this couldn't be easier, as the whole of Les Gets town centre is on your doorstep.
Three large en-suite bedrooms can be arranged as either twin or super king rooms. Each room has an individual design and and a boutique ambience, creating the perfect mountain haven to enjoy. Two further bedrooms both have shower rooms and share access to a WC.
With easy access to the slopes, an hours drive from Geneva airport, underground parking, and a ski locker with heated boot warmers, we think there is nothing missing from this perfectly formed penthouse apartment. If you're looking for luxury self-catering in Les Gets, this is the property for you. Ask our dedicated concierge team for top recommendations for meals out in town if you don't trust your fellow guests' cooking abilities.
Luxury self-catering in Les Gets is quite hard to come by, so we know this will be a hit.
- 220 sqm
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Outdoor Sauna
- Pool Table
- Open Fireplace
- Grand Piano
- Ski and Boot Storage
- Garage parking
- 2 x Super king/twin bedrooms with an en suite bathrooms and shared balcony access
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite shower room and shared balcony access
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom (shared WC) and shared balcony access
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite shower room (shared WC)
- In-resort Concierge
- Distance to lifts: 3 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 30m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome pack, which includes Champagne, beers, snacks, arrival breakfast items and cleaning products
- Luxury bath and beauty products
- Towels and bed linen
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- In-resort local tax, charged per day per person
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Price based on full occupancy
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.