A perfect chalet in Megève if you are looking for space, luxurious facilities and to be within walking distance of the vibrant centre.
Chalet Alexandra is a beautiful and contemporary chalet right in the heart of the charming town of Megève. Comprised of modern luxury furnishings encased in typical alpine traditional architecture of exposed beams and angled ceilings, Chalet Alexandra offers the very best in chalet chic style.
For socialising and relaxing, Chalet Alexandra boasts a spacious and modern open plan living space with lounge and dining area suitably zoned by an entreating wine cellar. There are seven well appointed en suite bedrooms including a master suite and a children's bedroom with bunkroom and mezzanine space. For a pre ski warm up or post ski muscle soak, guests can enjoy the indoor swimming pool or outdoor hot tub. A dedicated treatment room is also available for specific spa requests.
This spacious, stylish and well located chalet is ideal for a large family group who desire to enjoy both the varied and extensive ski terrain in the shadow of the Mont Blanc but also the stunning and vibrant atmosphere of Megève.
- Close to the centre of Megève
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Treatment Room
- Wine Cellar
- Boot Warmers
- Covered Parking
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 5 x Double bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
- 1 x Children's bedroom with 1 bunk bed (sleeps 2) and mezzanine area
- Housekeeper (7 hours per day)
- Distance to lifts: 2 min. walk
- Distance to resort centre: Central location
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily housekeeping (7 hours per day)
- Mid week towel change
- End of stay cleaning
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Tourist Tax
- Indoor Swimming Pool (7m x 3.5m)
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit of EUR 35,000 will be required
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
Price available on request.
Please contact us for prices and availability. Services may differ from those indicated here for Winter booking.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.