A very cosy chalet, with its farmhouse features and quirky design it is one of the more original chalets that we feature on our portfolio in Megeve and we love it because of that.
Chalet Anna is a beautiful six bedroom chalet perfectly encompassing alpine architecture with old wood beams and stone interiors. The property is furnished with a fusion of contemporary and traditional furniture and carefully selected fabrics. One of the chalet's most desirable features is its ski-in/ski-out location which is rare and highly sought after in Megève.
The chalet is perfect for families comprising two children's bunk bedrooms, three en-suite double bedrooms and a spacious master bedroom. There is a large open plan living and dining room with cosy open fireplace, a fully fitted kitchen and a small bar and TV room. Outside on the terrace there is the essential outdoor hot tub.
We had a great time and the chalet was very nice. It had wonderful ski in/out accessibility which is always such a benefit. The staff were helpful and attentive and of course the snow was great!
- Ski-in/Ski-out Access
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Bar & TV Room
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with Boot Warmers
- Garage Parking
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bath and shower room
- 3 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 2 x Children's bunk rooms
- Chalet Concierge
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/Ski-Out
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minutes by car
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne Reception
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
Optional services available at additional cost:
- Private Chef
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.