Very grown-up is a great way to describe this chalet. All the fittings and details work perfectly in tandem to create a smart and sophisticated atmosphere. Check out the incredibly cute double bedroom on the ground floor, it’s adorable!
The Hotel Alpaga is an exclusive development of chalets, chalet apartments and a private hotel. The hamlet comprises six stand alone chalets, five apartments and the hotel.
Chalet Firmin, has been designed to accommodate 8 to 12 people with large south-facing terraces and balconies opening out onto incredible views of the Massif de Mont Blanc.
The chalet is split into three floors and constructed from old wood and local stone. The large living spaces and bedrooms have been lovingly furnished bringing modern living, contemporary fabrics and traditional Savoyard style into one harmonious marriage.
This exclusive chalet is available on a self catered basis with the services of a hotel concierge, daily housekeeping and a chauffeur to take you to and from the ski lifts each day. To make your stay more comfortable we can also arrange for breakfast to be delivered each day as well as the evening meal or a chef to cook for you privately.
The chalet is currently being renovated and will be completed in the Autumn. The current pictures show the chalet pre-renovation
Thank you so much for this. We loved every minute and so glad you recommended it. The flexibility of the self-catering worked perfectly for us as we were always pretty late back to the chalet after the après, and were quite happy to devour simple foods instead!
- Open Fireplace
- South-facing Terraces and Balconies
- Private Parking
- Access to the Main Hotel's Indoor Pool and Spa
- 3 x Double/Twin bedroom with private bathroom
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with private bathroom, alcove double and private sitting room
- 1 x Twin bedroom with single beds on mezanine
- Reception / Concierge
- Distance to piste: 5 min. by car
- Distance to resort centre: 5 min. by car
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
chalet rental price, includes breakfast
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Buffet Breakfast in the hotel restaurant or delivered to the chalet for an extra €30 per day.
- Resort driving service 0800 - 2300
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Access for children to the pool and spa is restricted after 16:00
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.