Ski-in/ski-out chalets in Megève aren't easy to come by, thus making Chalet Hirvi already highly desirable before you factor in stunning design, superb facilities and beautiful views.
Chalet Hirvi is a herald of luxury and contemporary Alpine chic and is the epitome of Megève sophistication.
With ski-in/ski-out access being a highly sought after and rare feature in Megève, Chalet Hirvi is a popular choice for guests looking for instant access to the beautiful and varied ski terrain of the Rochebrune.
Spread over two floors, the interior design has been meticulously created by renowned international designer Charles Zana. Upstairs in the large open plan living space we have an open kitchen, a dining area and a grand living room focused around a spectacular open fireplace with a solid granite base. There is also as an additional intimate TV sitting area, perfect as an extra breakout space for little ones. From here, also access the large balcony and take in the stunning panoramic views.
At the garden level there are four spacious double en suite bedrooms including a master bedroom with walk-in closet. For large family groups an additional dormitory room is available with six beds and a further en suite staff room. Relax before dinner in the state-of-the-art cinema room or rejuvenate in the spa area with Piasentina stone jacuzzi, hammam and wellness shower.
To summarise, Chalet Hirvi presents a catalogue of ski chalet must haves including convenience to slopes, spa facilities and exceptional luxury design to name just a few.
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Spa with Wellness Shower
- Cinema Room
- Wine Cellar
- Fitness Room
- Ski Room with Heated Boot Warmers
- Open Fireplace
- Balcony and Terrace
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and walk-in closet
- 3 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 1 x Six bed dormitory room with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Staff Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Chalet Manager
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/Ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: 15 min. walk
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance upon arrival & departure
- Gourmet welcome pack
- Welcome massage
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week linen change
- Luxury bath and beauty products
Catered upgrade option available with private chef and waiter including:
- Daily breakfast
- Afternoon tea
- Evening dinner on six nights
- Food and beverage
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit will be required
- Local Tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.