An extremely luxurious “Ski in, Ski out” property. This sophisticated luxury ski chalet exudes class and style but without taking the homely experience away.
Chalet Indigo is a chalet of unmitigated luxury, offering the ultimate in ski in, ski out refinement in the heart of the prestigous, private Mont d′Arbois area.
Situated on the Baron de Rothschild′s land, the chalet features, on the ground floor, an indoor pool in real stone, alongside the jacuzzi and hammam. The pool offers variable depth and can also be converted into a conference room. The home-cinema with bar is equipped with deep sofas and can be transformed into a private nightclub, with equipment for a DJ and a karaoke machine.
The stunning first floor living room opens onto a terrace overlooking the piste. Designer furniture, a sculpted fireplace and tasteful artwork give an idea of the standard of luxury one can expect to enjoy during a stay at Chalet Indigo.
A mezzanine office overlooks the main living area, and a total of five bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms are spread over two floors. The magnificent master bedroom includes a fireplace and bathroom equipped with its own TV
A truly fabulous chalet that worked well for our family. Thanks
- 700 sqm
- Close Proximity to Slopes
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Private Night-Club
- Open Fireplace
- Cinema Room
- 1 x Twin/Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 2 x Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x Childrens room with four beds and en-suite bathroom
- 1 x Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing room
- Chalet Manager
- Distance to piste: Ski in / Ski out
- Distance to resort centre: Five minutes drive
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne Reception
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- Fresh flowers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit may be requested
- Cost of food and drink not included in booking price
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.