Chalet Mont Blanc
As luxury chalets go, Mont Blanc is hard to beat. Incredible views, piste side location and two swimming pools! If you want true luxury in Megeve, this is the chalet for you.
This luxury chalet in Megève has everything you could desire for a relaxing and lavish holiday.
Situated on the Jaillet piste, the ski-in/ski-out access makes Chalet Mont Blanc a fantastic choice for keen skiers. At only a two-minute drive to Megève resort, it’s conveniently located too.
This chalet sleeps 12 adults and four children in seven en suite bedrooms. There are four double suites in the master chalet and two double bedrooms in the guest chalet, alongside the thoughtfully designed children’s bedroom which sleeps four little ones.
This outstanding property also offers a large outdoor heated infinity pool, overlooking the picturesque resort. The spa area includes an indoor pool with jet streams, a sauna, hammam and panoramic views of the alpine scenery – The perfect place to unwind after an exciting day on the slopes.
If that isn’t impressive enough, Chalet Mont Blanc also benefits from its own helipad. This makes arriving from Geneva quick and simple.
- 1,200 sqm
- Ski-in/Ski-out Access
- Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Massage Room
- Children’s Playroom
- Private Gym
- Bar and Extensive Wine Cellar
- Open Fireplace
- Cinema Room
- Heated Outdoor Lounge
- Heated Underground Garage
- 2 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 4 x King size bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Children's bedroom with two single beds and one double bed, with an en suite shower room
- Chalet Manager
- Supervising Housekeeper
- Distance to piste: Ski-In/Ski-Out depending on snow conditions
- Distance to resort centre: Two-minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Daily breakfast
- Afternoon tea
- Dinner on seven nights
- Bathrobes, towels and bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- Food and drink cost, payable in resort
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.