What we love
This is a perfect chalet for 2 families with children; a luxury property where you can kick back and relax. And even take your dog along too!
Chalet Purdey is a beautiful private home in Combloux just 20 metres from the nursery slope. It's the perfect place to sit back and indulge! With the skiing at Combloux meters from your doorstep you can avoid the crowds in Megève and enjoy empty pistes and beautiful views that Combloux has to offer. The skiing in Megève is an easy drive or taxi ride away which will get you to the Princess area and St Gervais slopes, which is also where you can soak up the sun and atmosphere of La Folie Douce. Just outside the chalet are 3 restaurants , a sport shop, and a hotel as well as the main ski school meeting point.
The chalet has a beautiful open plan living, kitchen and dining area with gorgeous views from it's double height windows. All rooms have underfloor heating, apple tv, satellite tv and all the modcons you'd expect from a chalet of this level. It can be rented on a catered or self-catered basis.
Please note that dogs are accepted in the chalet.
A lovely property, so beautifully decorated, which will really suit a group looking for something smart and family friendly, at a reasonable price!
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite shower room. Space for a cot
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom. Space for a cot
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom. Space for a cot
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Bunk (sleeps 2 children) with private shower room
- Distance to piste: 20 metres walk to the nursery slope in Combloux
- Distance to lifts: 100 metres walk, 2 mins by car (Combloux)
- Distance to resort centre: 3km to Combloux Centre, 5km drive to Megeve Town Centre
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2017/18 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily housekeeping
- End of stay clean
- Bath and beauty products
- Towels & bed linen
- Mid week linen change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- End of week clean
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that The Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.