Four Seasons Hotel
Another real triumph for the Four Seasons family. We love the unique Ski Safari package offered here which allows guests to experience the best skiing in neighbouring resorts by helicopter, bringing you back to the hotel at the end of the day to enjoy the Michelin-starred culinary masterpieces that await in Le 1920.
Setting the scene
The Four Seasons Hotel Megève is a luxury five star hotel located on the slopes of Mont d’Arbois and the first of the Four Seasons family to be introduced to the European Alps. One of the very few luxury properties in Megève to provide ski in, ski out access and the only hotel in resort to offer both a Ski Valet and Ski Concierge service, the Four Seasons Hotel is a refreshing addition to Megève’s portfolio.
Enjoy the tranquility of the mountains from the largest spa in the French Alps, whether taking in the views from the indoor-outdoor swimming pool or indulging in one of the many treatments provided by the property’s on-site professionals.
When it comes to culinary brilliance, the Four Seasons Megeve certainly sets the bar high; From Japanese-Alpine fusion in Kaito, to the locally-sourced traditional French creations found in the gourmet restaurant La Dame de Pic - Le 1920, your taste buds will not be disappointed.
Rooms and Suites
- Superior Room: approx. 35-37sqm with king or twin bedroom and bathroom.
- Deluxe Room: approx. 37-42sqm with king or twin bedroom and bathroom.
- Prestige Room: approx. 38-55sqm with king or twin bedroom and bathroom.
- Junior Suite: approx. 41-44sqm with king or twin bedroom, bathroom, living area and balcony.
- One Bedroom Suite: approx. 69-91sqm with king or twin bedroom, bathroom, separate living area with fireplace and private terrace.
- Deluxe One Bedroom Suite: approx. 78-100sqm with king or twin bedroom, bathroom, separate living and dining area and private terrace.
- Suite Rochebrune: approx. 81sqm with king or twin bedroom, bathroom, separate living and dining area and private rooftop terrace.
- Suite Mont d’Arbois: approx. 119sqm with king or twin bedroom, bathroom, separate living and dining area and outdoor balcony with panoramic views.
Spa and Wellness
Covering 900sqm, the Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Megeve is the largest in the French Alps. As well as a generous offering of indulgent treatments available, from rejuvenating facials to exfoliating and detoxifying massages, guests are also welcome to enjoy the spa facilities including the indoor-outdoor swimming pool, sauna, hammam and well-equipped fitness area during your stay.
Dining and Après Ski
- La Dame de Pic - Le 1920: Experience the height of traditional French cuisine at La Dame de Pic- Le 1920. Open for dinner, you are invited to enjoy the finest locally-sourced either inside or from the sunny terrace.
- Kaito: An exciting take on Japanese-Alpine fusion, Kaito serves both lunch and dinner and by providing direct access to the slopes, this is the perfect choice for those looking to maximise time on the piste, whilst experiencing the true fine-dining Megeve is known for.
- Bar Edmond: Sleek and sophisticated in design, Bar Edmond is an excellent choice to wind down with a cocktail or fine wine after a day on the slopes.
- Lobby Lounge: Away from the mountain views of Bar Edmond’s terrace, the fireplace in the Lobby provides a relaxing spot to meet friends and family, either for an après-ski tipple or a warming mug of hot chocolate.
- Cigar Room: With panoramic mountain views and a fine selection of spirits, guests are invited here to enjoy the cosy atmosphere of the hotel’s cigar lounge.
- Wine Cellar: Offering over 10,000 expertly-selected bottles from across both the vineyards of France and further afield, wine-tasting at the Four Seasons Hotel Megeve is a must during your stay.
- Distance to piste: Ski in, ski out access
- Distance to resort centre: Approximately five minutes in the complimentary driving service
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899 422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.