Le Lodge Park
As you step into Le Lodge Park you are welcomed by a big log fire, and traditional wooden decor comparable to a hunting lodge. This hotel offers a lovely peaceful location just on the edge of town, and walking distance to the slopes. A cosy atmosphere ideal after your day out in the mountain air.
Setting the scene
Le Lodge Park hotel boasts an exceptional setting in the pretty village of Megève; in close proximity to the ski lifts and the village square. Those who seek the comfort of a traditional hunting lodge will feel at home in this sophisticated hotel. Many of the suites have fireplaces to relax by after a pleasant day skiing the slopes of Megève.
The spa takes its influence from the elements of the mountain. It offers guests relaxing treatments using products which contain mountain extracts. The spa itself balances natural influences and contemporary design to make for a completely relaxing experience.
Rooms and Suites
- Lodge Room (25 sqm) with double / twin bedroom
- Lodge Fireplace Room (25 sqm) with double / twin bedroom, sitting area and fireplace
- Lodge Family room (43 sqm) with master double bedroom featuring a sofa bed and adjoining children's single bedroom
- Junior Suite (39 sqm) with a double / twin bedroom and separate living room with fireplace
- Park Suite (50 sqm) with a double bedroom and separate living room with fireplace and balcony
- Plenitude Suite (75 sqm) Double bedroom and separate living room with fireplace, bar and balcony
Spa and Wellness
There is a very rustic feel to the hotel's spa, utilising natural materials such as stone and wood which relate to the ethos of the Pure Altitude products which are used here. The Pure Altitude products are based on the five natural elements (wood, fire, stone, plants and water) designed to enhance your well being. The spa offers a great range of beauty and massage treatments.
As well as this the hotel has a sauna and steam room, indoor dipping pool and a fully equipped fitness centre.
Dining and Après Ski
Le Bar du Lodge
Once down from the mountain, head here for a trendy and relaxed après-ski. An Apple Spice served at the bar, a hot chocolate cozied up by the fireplace or a signature cocktail on the outdoor terrace nestled under fur blankets.
Le Beef Lodge
Styled in the fashion of a colonial hunting lodge. Pelts, hunting trophies and log-cladding adorn the wall. The menu is centred around meat, fish and all round good food.
- Distance to lifts: 5 min walk / 2 min shuttle ride
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899 422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.