Convenient self-catered apartment with the luxury of a heated swimming pool all at an affordable price.
Apartment Rosa is the perfect property for small families or a group of friends. This luxury self-catered ski chalet is located in the centre of Méribel Village only a few minutes walk to the Golf chair lift. In Méribel Village there are local amenities including a small supermarket, bar and two restaurants. Méribel Village also has what is considered by some, as the best bakery in the Trois Vallees. Another real bonus with Apartment Rosa are the views from the balcony and the access to a shared heated swimming pool, giving your stay the feel of a luxury ski holiday.
The Golf chair lift connects you to the main ski area, where you can start to explore all the Trois Vallees has to offer - into La Tania, Courchevel and eventually Val Thorens to name a few. There is a bus stop that runs a regular service to Méribel itself and a driving service that is included in the package for mornings and afternoon lifts if preferred.
Apartment Rosa has a sociable open plan living and dining area with large balcony with stunning views. Downstairs there is a double bedroom with en-suite bath and separate WC in the hall. Upstairs there are two further bedrooms, including one double and one twin. These bedrooms share a shower room in the hall with WC and also worth noting is that two of the rooms can fit a cot if travelling with infants.
Although as standard Apartment Rosa is rented on a self-catered basis, there are numerous 'upgrade' options available to add such as cleaning, breakfast and ready made meal deliveries. This means the stay can be some what bespoke to your needs.
Fantastic location with the Golf chair mere minutes walk away. Accessing the 3 Valleys from Méribel Village is a great way to avoid the queues!
- Shared Indoor heated swimming pool
- Close proximity to slopes
- Bath & beauty products
- Books, games, toys, sledges
- UK TV
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- South-facing balcony
- Private Parking
- 1 x Double with en-suite bathroom and WC in the hall
- 1 x Twin bedroom with shared shower room
- 1 x Double bedroom with shared shower room
- Resort Manager
- Driver service
- Distance to piste: 2 minutes walk
- Distance to lifts: 2 minutes walk
- Distance to resort centre: In the town of Meribel Village
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
- Chalet rental price, accommodation only
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Bath and beauty products
- Towels and bed linen
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Driving service from 8am-11am and 4.30pm-8pm
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Service upgrades available such as oven ready meals, dressing gowns and cleaning
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.