Bellacima Lodge is always a sell out due to its size, location and views. It offers something exciting without blowing the budget. You can′t ask for more than that!
Bellacima Lodge offers a fantastic chalet experience Meribel. With its large open plan living room with vaulted ceiling, beautiful views of the piste, its own small counter current swim spa and a superb location a five minute stroll from the centre of resort, Bellacima Lodge is a popular addition to our portfolio. Features don′t stop there - there is a cinema, a billiard room and a large terrace, complete with hot tub. Bellacima Lodge is situated opposite O'Sullivans (formally the famous Dick’s Tea Bar) - perfect for a spot of après before retreating to your chalet for your evening meal.
Consisting of three floors, the Lodge offers space ample for large groups. There are three twin rooms on the ground and first floors, a further twin on the second floor and a family Suite. The suite has a Twin and Double room which both share a bathroom.
The pistes at La Chaudanne are just two minutes away using the shuttle service - convenient, efficient and quick! You will be looked after by attentive staff and are sure to experience one of your best holidays yet.
A great addition to our Meribel portfolio. A chalet that we will sell over and over with ease.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Billiard Room
- Open Fireplace
- Cinema Room
- South-Facing Terrace
- Small Outdoor Counter Current Swim Spa
- Room 1 - Twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 2 - Twin with en suite shower room
- Room 3 - Twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 4 - Family suite with Double & Twin bedrooms which share an en suite bathroom.
- Room 5 - Twin with en suite bathroom
- 2 Hosts/Hostesses
- Resort Manager
- Driver Service
- Distance to lifts: 2 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
per person, includes flights & transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Wake up drinks
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (first and last night)
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- One staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping (except day off)
- Mid week towel change
- Return London Flights
- Group airport transfer by coach
- Resort driving service (0800 - 2000)
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £199 (less £100 on no travel dates)
- Children 2-12 yrs £75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost £125 inc. cot and highchair
- Independent travel discount of £100 to £150 may apply
- Flights & Class are subject to availability
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Ski carriage available: please ask for a quote
- Service upgrades available
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.