A lovely traditional chalet in Meribel - perfect for large families or small groups. It′s rare to find a chalet with a fully kitted out adjoining studio for those wanting a bit more space.
Altair offers vast accommodation for eight guests, including an extravagant top floor master suite.
The décor throughout is a judicious mix of authentic Savoyard artefacts and original modern pieces, all set against the backdrop of cosy carved timber and large picture windows. The huge living area has plenty of space for everyone to lounge in comfort, and there is also a hot tub on the ground floor. Each bedroom is individually designed and furnished, and the master suite has its own separate dressing area and terrace.
The chalet can only be taken on a bed and breakfast or self-catered with daily housekeeping.
A great chalet choice for the Three Valleys - a very comfortable place to unwind after a hard day′s skiing!
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Large Sitting Room
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Digital Satellite/Freeview
- DVD player
- Music System
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- South and West facing balconies
- Free parking
- Resort driving service
- 1 x Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, dressing room and balcony
- 4 x Double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- 1 x Adjoining studio with kitchenette, living room and mezzanine with small double bed and bathroom
- Distance to lifts: 4 mins. drive (Chaudanne)
- Distance to resort centre: 15 mins. walk or 3 mins. drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Welcome champagne
- Housekeeper to prepare breakfast
- Daily cleaning (3hrs per day)
- End of stay cleaning
- Beds made on arrival
- Sheets, towels, bathrobes, slippers supplied
- Wood for fire
- Food and drink payable in resort
- Airport Transfers
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.