Chalet Apartment L’Ours Rouge
The chalet is modern, stylish and in a fantastic location. The hot tub is perfect to relax in after a long day on the slopes.
Chalet L'Ours Rouge is a fabulous ground floor luxury ski apartment in the heart of Méribel Village in the Three Valleys, just a few minutes' walk from the Golf chairlift providing easy access to the slopes. The design of the chalet is fresh and contemporary with unique furnishings in the communal areas and alpine-luxury style bedrooms.
There are three sophisticated en-suite bedrooms and one double bunk room, accommodating a total of 10 guests. The master bedroom boasts impressive mountain views across the Méribel Valley. The living space of L'Ours Rouge is open plan with a modern kitchen, large dining area and lounge with access to the terrace and hot tub.
- Close Proximity to Slopes
- Large Sitting Room
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Electric Boot Warmers
- Sonos Music System
- Indoor Parking for Two Cars
- Resort Driving Service
- 1 x Master Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 1 x Double bunk room with en suite bathroom
- Professional Chef
- Chalet Host
- Resort Manager
- Distance to piste: 2 min. walk
- Distance to lifts: 2 min. walk
- Distance to resort centre: 2 min. walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the in resort team
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Champagne reception on arrival day
- Five cooked and two continental breakfasts (laid out and cleared away on staff days off)
- Children's supper on five nights
- Afternoon Tea on six days
- Pre-dinner canapés
- Dinner on five nights
- Unlimited complimentary house wine, sparkling wine, beers and soft drinks
- Spirits and cocktails available as an upgrade
- Five days housekeeping (no housekeeping on one staff day off)
- Linen, dressing gowns and bath towels
- Resort shuttle service in the mornings and evenings
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Resort driving service operates 08:00 – 11:00 and 16:30 – 20:00 daily
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.