One of only a handful of 6 person properties in the Three Valleys - definitely worth booking for small groups or families. You know you′ll be seriously well catered for too!
Located in Meribel Village only 80m from the high speed Golf chairlift and Lapin piste, the stand-alone luxury ski chalet Arbé combines convenience for skiing with newly refurbished accommodation. Located just behind the fabulous local bakery and just a stone’s throw from the local amenities; bar, restaurants and bus stop with regular buses to Meribel Centre.
The chalet consists of three double/ twin rooms, all with en-suite bathrooms. Enter the chalet on the upper floor in to a good sized dining area with lovely views across the Meribel valley and a separate kitchen. There are two double/twin bedrooms on this floor, each with an en-suite bath or shower room and a shared separate WC. Downstairs there is a comfortable living area with ample seating providing the perfect setting to relax after a long day on the slopes with a glass of wine in hand. There is a further double/twin bedroom on this floor with an en-suite bathroom with bath, sink and WC.
The property combines a traditional chalet with stylish modern features, beautiful fittings and a clever design. Outside you will find a secure ski locker, boot warmers and a parking space.
A perfect spot for a hassle free holiday.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Ski locker with electric boot warmers
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Books, games, toys, sledges
- DVD player
- iPod Docks
- Collection of DVD's
- Flat-screen satelite TV in every bedroom
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Private Parking
- 2 x Double/twin bedrooms with an en-suite bath or shower room and a shared separate WC
- 1 x Double/twin bedroom on this floor with an en-suite bathroom with bath, sink and WC
- Resort Manager
- Driver service from 8am to 11am
- Distance to lifts: Golf Chairlift (80m)
- Distance to resort centre: One minute walk to Meribel Village and five minute drive to Meribel center
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Bath and beauty products
- Towels and bed linen
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Driving service from 8am-11am and 4.30pm-8pm
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.