With the Morel chairlift on your doorstep, take advantage of getting up on the mountain quickly each morning. Although with such beautiful interiors we understand you wanting to enjoy the chalet too!
Chalet Arpege, in Méribel, has an enviable ski-in/lift-out location and sits at the bottom of the Hulotte piste, very close to the Morel chairlift. The property sleeps up to fourteen guests across six bedrooms and one adjoining children’s bedroom.
Anyone who appreciates good architectural design will love Arpege; every room has been intelligently curated and fashionably styled, your Instagram will thank you. Light has been allowed to flow throughout this modern chalet with the inspiring use of internal windows. The stark contrast of the black frame against the soft teak gives the holiday home an artistic edge – a breath of fresh air for alpine interiors.
On the first floor, guests will find the welcoming open plan living and dining area with balcony access and an additional wraparound terrace, perfect for enjoying the impressive mountain views. This level also features a sophisticated home cinema, games room and indoor hot tub.
Relaxing and having fun with friends and family is key here, it’s a wonderful chalet for quality time with the people you love.
- Next to Morel Chairlift
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Home Cinema Room
- Games Area
- Wrap Around Terrace with Mountain Views
- 1 x Master double/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and adjoining bunk room
- 4 x Twin/double bedrooms with en suite shower
- 1 x Twin/double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Resort manager
- Distance to lifts: Close proximity to the slopes
- Distance to resort centre: Two-minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- mid week and end of stay clean
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Although this chalet has a ski in / lift out location, this is subject to snow conditions and the lift being open (very early or late in the season the lift may be closed). Speak to our Chalet Sales Specialist for more details.
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.