A perfectly formed luxury ski chalet with four bedrooms and a hot tub - ideal for two families.
Chalet Caro is a luxury ski chalet in Méribel, offering the perfect accommodation for eight guests in four bedrooms. Arranged over three floors, the chalet offers a stylish and sophisticated finish whilst remaining cosy and comfortable. On the upper level is the main living room, with a bright and airy feel, lovely views, a cosy log fire and home cinema system. Also on this floor is the ski room with heated boot warmers.
Moving down the elegant staircase guests will reach the middle floor that houses the kitchen and dining room. The open plan kitchen is ultra-modern in design with a funky dining table creating a sociable space to enjoy the delicious meals that the Chef will create in your private luxury ski chalet. From the large sliding doors, guests will access the south facing terrace where the outdoor hot tub will also be found. One of the bedrooms is also found on this floor, with king size or twin beds and an en suite. The remaining three bedrooms are found on the floor below, with one offering a freestanding bath and the others with en suite showers.
The location of Chalet Caro means it is just an eight minute walk to the centre of Méribel. Enjoy skiing in this fantastic ski resort and even explore other resorts in the Trois Vallees such as Courchevel 1850, La Tania or Val Thorens to name just a few!
A great chalet if you are looking for flexibility in Meribel
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Wood Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Home Cinema System
- Freesat & DVD player
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- South-facing terrace
- Free parking
- 1 x King/Twin size bedroom with en suite shower
- 1 x King/Twin size bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x King/Twin size bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
- Distance to resort centre: 8 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Continental breakfast on six days
- Welcome pack
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Not suitable for children under the age of five
- Cooked breakfast, afternoon tea and a three course dinner can be added for EUR 2,400 (subject to availability)
- EUR 1,500 Security Deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort.
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.