Possibly one of the best located chalets in Meribel, it could not be any easier to access the vast amount of skiing The Three Valleys has to offer.
The luxury ski chalet Chaudanne is amongst the best located properties in the superb resort of Meribel. Just above its namesakes ski lift, this three bedroom property really does tick a lot of boxes in terms of convenience, location and value.
A host will prepare your meals, whilst a wonderful piste side location offers some great views over the surrounding mountains from the large balcony. Inside there is a large living area complete with open fire, offering that traditional alpine feel.
Please note that whilst this chalet is located above a restaurant it is only open for lunch service so there will be no noise in the evenings.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Open fire
- Television with UK Freeview
- Music system
- DVD Player
- Hairdryers in every bedroom
- Ski room with boot warmers
- 1 x Master bedroom with in room shower and bath
- 1 x family suite with twin room, and adjoining small twin room and shared bathroom
- 1 x Twin bedroom with ensuite shower room
- 1 x Host
- 1 x Resort Manager
- Distance to piste: "Ski-in/ski-out"
- Distance to resort centre: Five minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
per person, includes flights and coach transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Wake up drinks
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (first and last night)
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- One staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping (except day off)
- Mid week towel change
- Return London flights
- Group airport transfer by coach
- Tourist tax
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £199 (less £100 on no travel dates)
- Children 2-12 yrs £75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost £125 including cot and highchair
- Independent travel discount of £100 to £150 may apply
- Flights and Class are subject to availability
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Ski carriage available: please ask for a quote
- Service upgrades available
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.