This chalet has something for everyone in the family whether it be pool or play room and is perfect for those wanting to make the most out of the ever popular Meribel!
The Chalet D′Hadrien is a beautifully decorated chalet can sleep up to 12 adults and 3 children in 6 en-suite bedrooms.
Relax in Luxury in Meribel
Still have energy after a hard day on the slopes - then you can swim the night away in the pool which has a jet stream. Or why not just relax in the Jacuzzi end with a chilled glass of champagne!
The dining table is unique in that you can split it in half, having an adults and children dinner table if needed.
Complete with Chauffeur Service
Located on the Route de La Renarde, the chalet is just 300 metres from the slopes and 800 metres from the centre, but fear not, the chalet still comes with a vehicle and driver so you never have to make any unnecessary journeys by foot!
Certainly a contender for the best chalet in Meribel!
- Swim Spa
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Children's Playroom
- Open Fireplace
- Cinema Room
- Jacuzzi Bath
- Garage Parking
- Bedroom 1: Double/twin bed, 2 bunk beds, bathroom, toilet, TV
- Bedroom 2: Family room with double bed (160), TV, bathroom, toilet, terrace access. Independent bedroom with double bed (140)
- Bedroom 3: Master bedroom with double bed (200), TV, West facing balcony, bathroom with jacuzzi bath and shower, dressing and independent toilet
- Bedroom 4: Double/twin (180), TV, bathroom and independent toilet
- Bedroom 5: Attic room with double bed (160), TV
- Bedroom 6: 3 single beds, TV
- Chef: 8-10am / 7.30-9.30pm
- Cleaning team between 9am to 2pm
- Driving service available between 9am to 9pm
- Distance to piste: 300m
- Distance to resort centre: 800m
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Assistance with ski rentals
- Assistance with lift tickets
- Daily breakfast service
- Chef for dinner service
- Daily housekeeping
- Private resort driving service
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- €1.65 holiday tax per person and per day to be paid on site
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.