This unique property, set in a tranquil part of Meribel Village, is an idyllic setting for a relaxing stress free holiday.
This magnificent chalet is situated in Méribel Village, 300m from the slopes and shops.
The Chalet Druchka has a living surface of 450 sq.m and offers 5 bedrooms, equipped for 10 adults and 3 children.
With a beautiful living area and exquisite wooden detail throughout, Chalet Druchka offers traditional and luxurious accommodation in unique surroundings.
A high speed chairlift in Meribel Village gives you instant access to the Altiport and heart of Les Trois Vallees. It also means you can avoid the busy Chaudanne in Meribel itself.
The chalet can only be taken on a bed and breakfast or self-catered with daily housekeeping.
Wonderful holiday, in a beautiful chalet. The children loved it, as did we.
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Flat Screen TV
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Internet facilities
- South-facing terrace
- Room 1: 2 x Bunk beds & 1 x Single bed with en suite shower room
- Room 2: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, TV & DVD player
- Room 3: Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom, TV & DVD player
- Room 4: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, TV & DVD player
- Room 5: Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, TV & DVD player
- Distance to piste: 300m to bottom of Lapin piste
- Distance to lifts: 300m to Golf chairlift
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome champagne
- Housekeeper to prepare breakfast
- Daily cleaning (3hrs per day)
- End of stay cleaning
- Beds made on arrival
- Sheets, towels, bathrobes, slippers supplied
- Wood for fire
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit of 7,000 Euros is required
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.