With a lovely enclosed garden in a great location near to the piste, Chalet Eric is a perfect chalet for families.
The prestigious 300sqm chalet Eric features six bedrooms can accommodate 12/14 guests. Welcoming with a family atmosphere, this chalet offers a wonderful vista on the French Alps with a lovely south facing terrace. Located on Route des Chalets, just 100 meters from the Doron piste, 300 meters from the Morel shops and 1.5km from Méribel resort centre, this is a great position for Meribel.
You are able to put your skis on 100m from the chalet ski down to the main lift station and the point where the ski schools meet. At the end of the day you can ski back to within a minute′s walk from the chalet.
- 300 sqm
- Close Proximity to Slopes
- Open Fireplace
- Double Height Sitting Room
- Cinema Room
- South-Facing Terrace with Valley Views
- Jacuzzi bath
- 1 x twin with en-suite shower room
- 2 x twins with en-suite bathrooms
- 3 x doubles with en-suite bathroom
- Welcome and assistance on arrival
- End of stay clean
- Daily housekeeping
- Distance to piste: 100m (Doron piste)
- Distance to lifts: 300m (Morel chair)
- Distance to resort centre: 1.5km (18min walk or 4 min. drive)
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
chalet rental price, accommodation only
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Welcome and assistance
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Daily housekeeping
- Towels and Bed Linen
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- End of stay cleaning
- Wood for the fireplace
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Holiday tax per person and per night to be paid locally
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.