Chalet La Boua
A true skier′s chalet located next to the piste. Ideal for the quickest of getaways in the morning and, with the chalet′s contemporary feel, its comfort, and great service, we think you will feel very smug. The outdoor hot tub is surely the final icing on the cake!
La Boua is a true skiers chalet; brilliantly positioned on the piste and just 30 metres from the lifts at Chaudanne, the main hub of Méribel’s huge ski area. The contemporary living space has a distinctly boutique feel and the five en suite bedrooms are smartly finished with crisp white walls, cosy wood panelling and smart designer bathrooms. There are not many chalets on the piste in Méribel, and even fewer next to the village centre; this new property will quickly attract the Méribel cognoscenti.
We had the pleasure of wonderful staff, comfortable accommodation and generous quantities of delicious food.
- "Ski In, Ski Out" access
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Cable Television
- Music System
- iPad for guest use
- Room 1 - Double with en suite shower room. Limited space for an extra temporary bed or cot
- Room 2 - Twin with en suite shower room. Limited space for an extra temporary bed or cot
- Room 3 - Twin with en suite shower room. Limited space for an extra temporary bed or cot
- Room 4 - Twin with en suite shower room. Limited space for an extra temporary bed or cot
- Room 5 - Twin with en suite shower room. Limited space for an extra temporary bed or cot
- Resort Manager
- Driver Service
- Distance to piste: on piste
- Distance to resort centre: 150m
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
per person, includes flights & transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Wake up drinks
- Champagne and canapés (first and last night)
- Dinner on six nights
- Children's supper
- Carefully selected house wines
- One staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping (except day off)
- Return London Flights
- Group airport transfer by coach
- Resort driving service (0800 - 2000)
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £199 (less £100 on no travel dates)
- Children 2-12 yrs £75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost £125 inc. cot and highchair
- Independent travel discount of £100 to £150 may apply
- Flights & Class are subject to availability
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Ski carriage available: please ask for a quote
- Service upgrades available
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.