A traditionally rustic chalet that offers great value for money. The key point to remember with Chalet L’ardour is the professional service that we think makes this chalet stand out. It is the food that is carefully prepared by a fully qualified chef and the wine that is hand picked each season to compliment the winter cuisine that makes us think this.
Chalet L′Ardour is situated in a prime location just a short walk to the boutique shops, bars and cafes of the village and only 200 metres from the edge of the home piste.
Inside, the chalet has been furnished in a traditional, rustic design. There are superb south-facing views from the sunny, double height sitting room and dining room which is overlooked by a galleried seating area; perfect for reading and relaxing.
The living area is spacious with ample sofas and a wonderful log fire, ideal to settle down in front of with a well earned drink at the end of the day. Comfortable bedrooms complete the atmosphere of traditional Savoyard charm.
Excellent service from the staff and lovely food.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- iPod Docks
- Collection of DVD's and music
- Music System
- Television and DVD
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- South-facing terraces and balconies
- Resort driving service
- 1 x Double room with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Twin/Double rooms with en suite bathrooms
- 1 x Twin room with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin/Double with en suite shower room
- Space for 1 additional infant
- Distance to piste: 200m
- Distance to resort centre: 300m
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Cremant de Limoux and canapés (6 nights)
- Four course dinner on five nights
- One night Savoyarde style dinner
- Carefully selected house wines
- Beers and soft drinks
- One staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Resort driving service (08:00 - 20:00)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Driving service is for Meribel only (excludes Mottaret or Les Allues)
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.