Chalet L’Arpege, in Méribel, has an enviable ski-in/lift-out location and sits at the bottom of the Hulotte piste, very close to the Morel chairlift. The property sleeps up to fourteen guests across six bedrooms and one adjoining children’s bedroom.
Anyone who appreciates good architectural design will love L’Arpege; every room has been intelligently curated and fashionably styled, your Instagram will thank you. Light has been allowed to flow throughout this modern chalet with the inspiring use of internal windows. The stark contrast of the black frame against the soft teak gives the holiday home an artistic edge – a breath of fresh air for alpine interiors.
On the first floor, guests will find the welcoming open plan living and dining area with balcony access and an additional wraparound terrace, perfect for enjoying the impressive mountain views. This level also features a sophisticated home cinema, games room and indoor hot tub.
Relaxing and having fun with friends and family is key here, it’s a wonderful chalet for quality time with the people you love.
- 1 x Master double/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and adjoining bunk room
- 4 x Twin/double bedrooms with en suite shower
- 1 x Twin/double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- In-resort driving service (08:00 to 20:00)
- Distance to lifts: Close proximity to the slopes
- Distance to resort centre: Two-minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Assistance with lift tickets
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper on six nights
- Sparking wine and canapés (six nights)
- Four-course dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- Beers and soft drinks
- One staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping
- Midweek towel change
- Resort driving service (08:00 - 20:00)
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Driving service is for Méribel only (excludes Mottaret or Les Allues)
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Although this chalet has a ski in / lift out location, this is subject to snow conditions and the lift being open (very early or late in the season the lift may be closed). Speak to our Chalet Sales Specialist for more details.
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that The Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.