The perfect place if you simply want to get away and enjoy being looked after, really well. Being slightly away from the hustle and bustle of the centre means you can shut yourself away, whilst still being right on the resorts doorstep.
Mariefleur is a substantial detached wooden chalet nestling in a small private close at the entrance to Méribel. Its picture book exterior is complemented by the smartly stylish interiors, which are the loving work of the chalet’s owner, a well-known French designer.
The chalet is rather imaginatively laid out with lots of intriguing corners and different levels (making it less suitable for toddlers) which invite you to explore and find your own space to unwind either around the main hearth or curled up on the mezzanine above.
The relaxation suite with hot tub and sauna will help soothe ski-weary muscles at the end of the day. For your comfort and convenience, ski hire and boot fitting are available in the chalet. The new improved Mérishuttle service ensures rapid transfer to and from the piste throughout the day.
This was our first chalet type of holiday and did enjoy very much.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- DVD player
- Music System
- Satellite TV
- iPad for guest use
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- South-west facing terrace
- Free parking
- Pool table
- Room 1: Austrian twin with en suite shower
- Room 2: Austrian Twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 3: Austrian Twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 4: Austrian Twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 5: Austrian twin with en suite bathroom. Steps up to a single bed on mezzanine level. (50% reduction for 3rd person on mezzanine)
- 2 Hosts/Hostesses
- Resort Manager
- Driver Service
- Distance to piste: 2 mins drive
- Distance to resort centre: 5 mins drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
per person, includes flights & transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Wake up drinks
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (first and last night)
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- One staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping (except day off)
- Mid week towel change
- Return London Flights
- Group airport transfer by coach
- Resort driving service (0800 - 2000)
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £199 (less £100 on no travel dates)
- Children 2-12 yrs £75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost £125 inc. cot and highchair
- Independent travel discount of £100 to £150 may apply
- Flights & Class are subject to availability
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Ski carriage available: please ask for a quote
- Service upgrades available
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.