Chalet No. 54
An authentic Alpine home filled with little touches and attention to detail. The Brames area of Meribel is the most exclusive place to stay in the valley and this is somewhere you′ll feel truly welcomed.
Located in the private hamlet of Les Brames, this exclusive chalet offers 500 square meters of living space over 4 floors. The 6 bedrooms provide extremely comfortable accommodation for a good nights sleep.
The chalet has been built in a traditional style using a blend of natural materials typical of the Tarentaise. From the numerous balconies and windows you are encouraged to enjoy the stunning views over the Mont Vallon valley.
The double-height living room with a large roaring fire ensures that there is plenty of space to relax. Breakfast is usually served around the table in the kitchen and dinner in the evenings are more formal in the dining room.
To make your transfer as seamless as it can be Chalet No. 54 comes complete with its own heliport.
We are always on the look out for unique properties in Meribel and and No. 54 certainly fits the bill. Spacious, beautiful and in an ideal location, this is a chalet to book.
- 500 sqm
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Open Fireplace
- Double Height Sitting room
- Two Dining Areas
- Laundry Room in Basement
- Private Heliport
- Dining Room Table and Kitchen Table Seat 10 Guests
- Level 0
- 1 x double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x double bedroom with separate shower room
- Level 2
- 1 x Master bedroom (180cm bed) with en-suite bathroom and private balcony
- 1 x double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite bathroom and private balcony
- 1 x double bedroom (140cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Level 3
- 1 x twin room with separate shower room
- Chalet Manager
- Chalet manager lives in
- Distance to piste: Mauduit piste
- Distance to lifts: 3 min. chauffeured drive
- Distance to resort centre: 3 min. chauffeured drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Dinner on six nights
- Daily housekeeping
- Resort driving service (0800 - 2000)
- Fresh flowers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- The cost of food is included.
- Alcoholic drinks are not included.
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.