Only a couple of minutes from the high speed Golf chair lift, Chalet Tourterelle offers a great location combined with delicious food - what an excellent combination!
Come back from skiing, take in the view and make the most of this tranquil setting. Chalet La Tourterelle is located near the heart of Meribel Village with all its amenities nearby including a small supermarket, bar, two restaurants, a bus stop with a regular service in to Meribel Centre and the best bakery in the Three Valleys. The Golf Chairlift is very close to whisk you away to the ski slopes each day.
The chalet provides spacious accommodation for 10-12 arranged over 3 floors. The living area has a piano, lovely log fire, TV and CD player & iPod dock, two seating areas and a south-facing terrace with stunning views across the Meribel valley. Connected to this is a generous dining area with a table which seats 12 and a modern, spacious, well equipped and efficient kitchen. The top floor has a double bedroom with balcony and en suite bathroom, and 2 twin rooms with a shared bathroom. The bottom floor comprises of one en-suite double room, one twin room and a TV room with a sofa bed to sleep an extra two guests. There is an additional separate WC.
Skis are stored in the twin garages and there is ample additional parking. It is perfectly arranged for families or other groups.
Meribel is still such a popular resort crying out for more family chalets. Tourterelle fits the bill perfectly.
- Close Proximity to Slopes
- Open Fireplace
- Large Sitting Room
- TV room
- South-Facing Terrace and Balcony
- Private Parking
- Room 1 - Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Room 2 - Twin bedroom with shared bathroom
- Room 3 - Twin bedroom with shared bathroom
- Room 4 - Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Room 5 - Twin bedroom with shared bathroom
- 1 x Double sofa bed is available for 2 additional guests in the TV room
- Resort Manager
- Driver service from 8am to 11am
- Distance to lifts: 250m (Golf Chairlift)
- Distance to resort centre: 250m walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
per person, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Bottle of sparkling on arrival
- Bath and beauty products
- Towels and bed linen
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Driving service from 8am-11am
- Airport Transfers
- Local Tourist Tax - payable in resort
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local Tourist Tax - payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.