Contemporary Elegance is a good way to describe Chalet Zybeline. It has been designed impeccably with a modern twist on alpine style. We love the location of this chalet which makes it perfect for families.
Chalet Zybeline is a stunning, stylish chalet, beautifully furnished in a contemporary alpine style by its Belgian owners.
Spread over five floors, with lift access to the upper floors, glass, metal and wood have been used as construction materials for an exciting and modern take on the alpine chalet. The central atrium with its glass ceiling floods the interior of the chalet with light.
On the ground floor is a wonderful steam room and nearby is the television room with its own bar. Also on the ground floor is the boot room and ski locker - with heated boot and glove warmers of course.
The sitting room/dining room/kitchen occupies the whole of the second floor and leads out to the terrace and the hot tub. The large picture windows afford wonderful views of the Tougnette side of the mountain, while you watch the chef work his magic in the open kitchen.
The six bedrooms, three on the first floor, two on the third floor and the master room on the top floor are all charming, each one individual and with its own, lovely bathroom.
Chalet Zybeline′s location could hardly be bettered - it is that rarity in Meribel a ski in ski out chalet at the bottom of the Georges Mauduit piste and a three minute walk from the centre of town.
Lovely, light and clean feel with a great modern contemporary finish. We really enjoyed Chalet Zybeline.
- Ski-in/Ski-out Access
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Open Fireplace
- Terrace Overlooking the Village and Mountains
- Private Parking
- Lift to Upper Floors (Except Top Floor)
- TV room with Plasma Screen and Bar
- Bedroom 1: Super King or Twin with en suite shower and balcony
- Bedroom 2: Super King or Twin with en suite bathroom and balcony
- Bedroom 3: Super King or Twin with en suite shower
- Bedroom 4: Super King or Twin with en suite shower with balcony
- Bedroom 5: Super King or Twin with en suite shower and balcony
- Bedroom 6: Super King or Twin with en suite bath and walk-in shower and small sitting room
- Chalet Manager
- Experienced Chef
- Driver Service
- Distance to piste: 'Ski in, ski out'
- Distance to resort centre: 3 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
per person, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on six nights
- Pre-dinner canapés (six nights)
- Complimentary house Champagne
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Private resort driving service (8am-midnight)
- In house ski and boot fitting service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Complimentary baby sitting on the staff night off available
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplements will apply
- Children under 12 recieve a 10% discount
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Children under 3 are free of charge, providing they sleep in the same bedroom as their parents. However there is a charge of EUR 200 per week for use of all baby equipment.
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.