For those who like to be slightly removed from the hustle and bustle of resort but still with convenience. La Gittaz offers tranquility and views to die for. Seclusion and privacy is all yours.
Situated on the edge of Meribel, in the small hamlet of La Gittaz, Impala Lodge is haven of tranquillity, offering stunning views over the valley.
Luxury and Private Chalet
Secluded and private, it has been completely refurbished in a contemporary style to a very luxurious standard. Features include underfloor heating throughout, seven bedrooms with en-suite luxury bathrooms, sunken outdoor hot tub and separate sauna house on the deck, and a media room with large flatscreen TV/ BOSE surround.
Split over four floors, there is plenty of space, perfect for either families looking to holiday together or a group of friends looking for the ultimate alpine retreat.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Open Fireplace
- Large Sitting Room
- Media Room
- South-facing Terrace
- Resort Driving Service
- Laundry Room
- 1 x Master Double bedroom with sitting area and en-suite bathroom (bath & shower)
- 1 x Twin/Double bedroom with en suite bathroom (bath & shower)
- 5 x Twin/Double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms
- 2 Hosts/Hostesses
- Shared driving service
- Distance to lifts: 5 min. drive
- Distance to resort centre: 4 min. drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Welcome and assistance
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Four hosted breakfasts with one hot option
- Three Continental breakfasts
- Children's supper
- Four course dinner on six nights including canapes or cheese
- Carefully selected house wines
- Unlimited beers and soft drinks
- One staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Shared resort driving service (08:30-10:30 & 13:30-18:00)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Driving service is for Meribel only (excludes Mottaret or Les Allues)
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.