A very comfortable apartment for guests looking to be a little more self-sufficient. Great location for easy skiing access and to the centre of Morzine for eating out in the evenings or enjoying the atmosphere of the village.
Apartment 6˚is a fantastic three bedroom apartment in Morzine offering excellent accommodation with open plan kitchen, living room and dining room. Offered on a self-catered basis, this luxury ski apartment sits just metres from the nearest piste and an easily walkable distance to the centre of Morzine. Renovated in 2016, there is a modern, light and spacious feel to the apartment. All three of the bedrooms can be configured as either a twin or double, with two of them having en suite bathrooms and the third an adjacent shower room. Luxury toiletries are all available, as well as hairdryers and straighteners for an extra touch. Very nice linen, towels and slippers are also provided.
The location is great, being around 5 metres to the Pleney slope. If snow permits, the skiing access is therefore effortless. For those wishing to access other lift stations in Morzine, the free local bus service stops just a minutes walk away. Alternatively, for those guests who drive to resort and transport themselves around, there is covered parking available opposite the apartment. Apartment 6˚is situated below Chalet 46˚ so can be used as additional accommodation for a larger group if required.
On arrival at the property, guests will be greeted by a luxurious welcome pack of goodies for a smooth start to the holiday. This includes a celebratory bottle of Champagne, provisions for your first breakfast as well as basic groceries and cleaning products. An in-resort Concierge is available throughout the week for any assistance that may be needed.
We loved our stay in Morzine, everything worked perfectly for us.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Linen, slippers and towels
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Hairdryers & Straighteners
- UK Sky TV
- DVD player & movie library
- Gaming console & game library
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Washer/dryer facilities
- Free parking
- 2 x Twin/Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 1 x Twin/Double bedroom with private shower room
- Housekeeper (midweek- charged)
- Distance to piste: 25 metres to the piste
- Distance to lifts: 6 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Welcome pack including Champagne, groceries, firewood & basic cleaning products
- Assistance with ski rentals
- Bath and beauty products
- Slippers, towels, bed linen
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A GBP 500 Security & damage deposit – card details held (not charged) at the time of arrival.
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- A midweek clean is charged at EUR 60 for a 3 hour clean
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Available at extra cost – catering for full week or special occasion, full grocery shopping, daily newspapers, morning bakery delivery, driver service, wine supply and delivery, mid-week changeover, laundry service
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.