Quite simply if you are looking for self catering in Morzine, look no further!
With views that rival nearly any luxury ski chalet in the alps, Chalet Aubois is a tri story building with everything you need to make the prefect self catered luxury ski chalet. This property has a large outdoor entertaining deck, hot tub and sumptuous seating, a large parking area for four cars, a secure garage, boot room with heated boot and glove racks and a large laundry room with separate washing and drying machines. What more could you ask for!
On the first floor there is a private home cinema, with a games console and selection of DVD and games, making this the perfect area for both adults and children alike after a good day on the mountain. themselves.
The living and dining area is an open plan affair, which has those amazing views of the Morzine valley below, along with two living areas that have ample space for the whole chalet to relax in front of the open fire, or settle in for a TV night. The well equipped kitchen is perfectly appointed has large pantry, wine fridges and two ovens.
Outside from there is a large deck with, barbecue, outdoor dining table, sun loungers and large hot tub, a perfect place for entertaining in summer or winter.
The bedrooms are enusite bar two, and all can be arranged as a twin or double offering maximum flexibility.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Open Fireplace
- Ski locker with electric boot warmers
- Large Sitting Room
- GoPro with attachments
- Sonos© Music System
- Cinema room
- Games console
- 3 x King size/twin bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- 2 x King size/twin bedrooms with shared bathroom
- A double sofa bed is available in the cinema room
- Resort manager
- Distance to lifts: One minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: Two minutes drive
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Price available on request.
Please contact us for prices and availability. Services may differ from those indicated here for Winter booking.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.