Gorgeous valley views from this secluded chalet. We love the surround sound cinema room.
Chalet Bouquetin is a luxury ski chalet in Morzine, designed with every comfort in mind and just a short walk to the town centre. On a south-facing slope below beautiful forests, Chalet Bouquetin has incredible views.
The chalet sleeps ten guests in five spacious bedrooms and has beautiful features such as a vaulted wine cellar, a cut glass chandelier as you enter and a large cinema room with a projector screen and Kaleidoscope surround sound entertainment system.
Chalet Bouquetin has an open plan living room which is centred around a three metre open fireplace. From here there are lovely views from the huge sofas making it an excellent place to enjoy après ski drinks.
The dining room shares the same vista and provides the perfect setting to enjoy the food prepared by your personal chef. On the same level is a good sized sun terrace with a sunken outdoor hot tub for soothing your muscles whilst enjoying a sip of Champagne.
The master suite covers the entire top floor, with a walk in shower big enough for two people, as well as a beautiful free standing bath.
This a fantastic luxury ski chalet in Morzine with easy access to the Super Morzine lift and town centre. Your driver will be happy to take you to the Prodain lift if you wish to access Avoriaz or the Pleney lift if you would like to ski on the Les Gets side. A perfect base for exploring all that the Portes du Soleil has to offer.
We had a great week staying at the Chalet Bouquetin. Our chef and host looked after us superbly, providing us with outstanding food and hostpitality. The chalet was first class and the girls certainly enjoyed the cinema room and hot tub.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Open Fireplace
- Cinema Room
- Games Console
- UK Free View TV
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Nespresso© Coffee
- Private Parking
- Resort Driving Service
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
2 x Double/Twin bedroom with shared shower room
- Driver service
- Distance to lifts: Five-minute walk or a two-minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: Five-minute walk or a two-minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Tea or coffee in bed on six mornings
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on six nights
- One staff day off per week
- Champagne and canapés (six nights)
- Carefully selected house wines
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid-week towel change
- Evening turndown - six nights
- Daily housekeeping
- Resort driving service (08:00-22:30)
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Tourist Tax, payable in resort
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplements may apply
- A security deposit may be requested
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.