Chalet Le Grand Joux
This is a chalet with a truly unique experience. What a better way to start your stay then to get dropped off by helicopter to your front door!
This chalet is no longer available. Please contact one of our Chalet Sales Specialists to find out what alternative options are available on 01993 899 421.
Le Grand Joux is a privately owned alpine lodge and spa which is neatly tucked away in the secluded mountain hamlet of Graydon in the heart of the Portes du Soleil, France, and is accessed via private snowmobile or helicopter during the winter months.
This remote lodge has recently undergone a striking renovation and today boasts a stylish mix of alpine detailing and modern luxury. An integral part of this luxurious lodge is the experienced and dedicated team - lodge manager, concierge staff, professionally trained chef, ski planner and spa therapist.
Le Grand Joux is laid out over three floors with approximately 440sqm and provides a stylish mix of alpine rustic charm with vintage luxury. Decorated throughout with bespoke furniture and the very best fabrics and materials, the lodge offers both comfort and style.
Located on the ground floor is the open plan living and dining area, furnished with comfortable armchairs and a sumptuous sofa, inviting you to relax in front of the roaring open log fire. On the second floor, there are five bedrooms each with well appointed en suite bathrooms. The swimming pool and spa facilities are located on the garden level with the spa opening out onto a spacious yoga deck complete with hot tub, sauna, and of course, glorious views.
“Great Skiing, great walking, fantastic spa and a wonderful location many thanks to all the team.”
- Indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Full spa facilities
- Large yoga deck
- Private Garden
- Open Fireplace
- Heated Boot Room
- Resort driving service
- Alpha Lounger
- Dry Flotation Bath
- Barrel outdoor Sauna
- Ski in via off-piste terrain (for competent skiers)
- 5 x Double/twin bedrooms with ensuite
- Chalet Manager
- Qualified Chef
- Ski Expert to advise you
- Spa Manager
- Please note 2 members of staff live in
- Distance to piste: snowmobile to the mid level lifts of the Grand Terche
- Distance to lifts: 20 mins by road vehicle and snowcat
- Distance to resort centre: 20 mins by road vehicle and snowcat
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Tea or coffee in bed each morning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés each night
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- One staff night off per week
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel and linen change
- Private resort driving service
- Fresh flowers
- Newspapers on request
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Evening Turndown
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit is taken at 10% of the booking price
- A 6 day Spa Package is also available to add to your booking and includes:
- 1 treatment of your choice from the spa menu, daily. Use of Dry Floatation daily, use of Alpha Lounger daily, use of Steam Room daily, use of all other Spa facilities. Spa towels, Robes and slippers for use in the Spa. Herbal teas, and soft drinks. A Spa Voucher worth €50 towards additional treatments
- Cost is £790 pp
Price available on request.
Please contact us for prices and availability. Services may differ from those indicated here for Winter booking.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.